• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti - Trainee Train Driver - Wolverhampton (17/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AgentGemini

Question then.

The six "computer" / technical tests - stage one and two have the two lives and you're out system attached but does the MMI? Thank you.

SCDR_WMR

Established Member
Question then.

The six "computer" / technical tests - stage one and two have the two lives and you're out system attached but does the MMI? Thank you.
Anything sat at testing centres count towards your lives

samricho1985

Assessment tomorrow nervous is one big understatement all the best to everyone who are travelling to crew tomorrow

AgentGemini

I go Friday. The email said just three of the six tests that are expected, so I suspect this is another step, then the computer based tests will be a second session with possibly interviews then.

Any tips for what to expect? Also is there interviews if pass the assessments straight after?
We did Group Bourdon, TRP 1&2 then Tea- Occ.

Free parking and bottle of water. Stationary provided. Wear a mask.

Interview comes after computer tests. Two week wait until we get results from today.

Punching Pick

Might be worth keeping an eye out for an email around now, I received an email on Tuesday saying that I've passed the paper based received an invitation for the computer based tests on the 6th of April

I attended morning of 16th. National standard for me. Frustrating, but it was my first OPC assessment and a good experience. Just gutted that the national standard I achieved will possibly end my applications with TfW and WMR as I believe they both require enhanced also. I don't know if anybody can confirm/rule-out if an enhanced fail with one TOC may still make the grade with another TOC with a lower enhanced benchmark? Wishful thinking on my part.

Good luck to those progressing to the next stage.

Last edited:

SD1

Hello all, does anyone have any contact details for anyone at avanti regarding these trainee positions ? Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.