• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Scotrail Sleeper hosts - EUSTON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspector999

I'm applying for a job as sleeper host based at Euston for Scotrail. Does anyone out there know what the shift pattern is? Also do Euston staff work all the way through to Aberdeen/Inverness/Fort William? And what are the lodging arrangements at the country end - are there any arrangements?

Any information would be appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NLC1072

I have my application in! Good luck to all of those who have applied. The deadline has now passed.
Will give you all updates.

Regards,

NLC1072

Inspector999

Well thanks in no small part to the help and advice from members of this forum, I have been offered a job!! :D
Medical on Monday should be OK, so all I have to worry about is the Scottish Criminal records office having something on me that even I don't know about!!

ChrisTheRef

Established Member
Well thanks in no small part to the help and advice from members of this forum, I have been offered a job!! :D
Medical on Monday should be OK, so all I have to worry about is the Scottish Criminal records office having something on me that even I don't know about!!

Congratulations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.