• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Frankie Cocozza kicked out of X factor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swr28

I don't mind celebrities. It's just the Z list kind who would go to the opening of my toilet seat i dislike!!!

Timmy Mallet is Z List?

I happened to walk into a station toilet and a well known female newsreader(in the gents :/) walked out as i was going in not only did she not flush the toilet she didnt wash her hands either eww

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorksrob

Veteran Member
I've just noticed that the young rapscallion has been airbrushed out of the (quite sickly) Marks and Sparks ad. Seems a bit pointless to me. Go with the advert and let all those Marks and Spencers activists who are so incenced as to stop shopping there, picket the shop fronts demonstrate their rage.

(those that aren't too busy stuffing M&S sausage rolls)

This isn't some sort of class point BTW. I'm quite happy eating M&S produce myself:) !

43021HST

Established Member
course, if they can sing then it's a bonus - and there have been some good people that have come out of the shows, even if it's possibly by sheer luck!

Who are these good quality musicions that have come from Xfactor? I dont see any Deep Purple or Led Zeppelin wannabes getting through.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
This isn't some sort of class point BTW. I'm quite happy eating M&S produce myself:) !

I prefer good honest down to earth Greggs myself, I find the M&S sandwiches refuse to enter my mouth unless Ive lain down a red carpet on my tongue.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
You obviously have too much money if you can afford to buy sandwiches in Greggs! :p

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
I hope that you do not mind me making this posting.The name Cocozza takes me back to the early 1950's when long wooden boxes of fruit (bananas ?) that were painted bright reddish-orange were seen at the Wholesale Fruit Market in Manchester with the name of Cocozza and Wood painted on them in black. This particular name has stuck in my memory since that time. Any broken boxes were given away for firewood to start the coal fires in nearby homes in Collyhurst and Ancoats. Broken wooden bobbins from the cotton mills in Ancoats, brightly painted in gloss paint, were also used for the same purpose.

Schnellzug

Established Member
i must say that even the fount of all knowledge seems to be struggling a bit when it comes to finding famous Cocozzas, or is it Cocozzi.

Cocozza is a surname. Notable persons with that surname include:
Marc Cocozza (1981), Scottish former footballer
Stewart Middler (1902), Scottish/Indian Mixed Race Salsa Dancer
Frankie Cocozza (born 1993), English participant in the UK edition of the X-Factor

:|

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
I've just noticed that the young rapscallion has been airbrushed out of the (quite sickly) Marks and Sparks ad. Seems a bit pointless to me. Go with the advert and let all those Marks and Spencers activists who are so incenced as to stop shopping there, picket the shop fronts demonstrate their rage.

(those that aren't too busy stuffing M&S sausage rolls)

This isn't just cocaine. This is Marks and Spencer's finest.... (Albatross by Fleetwood Mac playing in the background)

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.