• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mornington Crescent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttsy

Established Member
Liking the gambit, but I'll see if a goonish comment will make him show his true colours and make Eccles say 'Earthquakes in East Acton'.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

High Dyke

Established Member
Ooh...I'm on to you my good man... You don't catch me out that easily...trying to say 'Earthquakes in East Acton'.

I'm going to see what my friend Bluebottle says about this... He comes from East Finchley

Mad Dan Eccles

Bodie

We most move on by bringing into use the 1972 local government parking enforcement act:

Therefore we're now at Hyde Park Corner

Bodie

It falls to me to enact the 'nobody's had a go in over 12 hours' rule which means we are sent kicking and screaming with a tiger in a wheelbarrow to...

London Bridge

backontrack

Established Member
And as to get away from the 'Life of Pi' style move made previous to ours, we jump out of said wheelbarrow and board a Northern Line train to Borough.

deltic

Established Member
I feel we getting off piste here - need a fast skeleton run down hill all the way to Westminster Jubilee line

Buttsy

Established Member
"You fall asleep on a District line train, go to the end of the line (Upminster) and miss a turn"

Buttsy

Established Member
RUBBISH!!!! You've put almost every play in Nidd with that move. Remembering Unsworth's second rule, I think a move to Alperton will allow all those players living below the Bristol - Wash line to escape from Nidd.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Oops!!!! By freeing everyone else up below the line, I've landed myself in bl**dy Nidd! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

backontrack

Established Member
Buttsy that was stupid. There was always one move possible. Remember the Pimlico Proviso?

Stockwell via the Victoria Line.

Buttsy

Established Member
You and a friend desire to watch the boat race. Go to Putney Bridge and miss a turn.

deltic

Established Member
You and a friend desire to watch the boat race. Go to Putney Bridge and miss a turn.

you and your friend's desire turns amourous and you stay the night in local hotel - miss another go

deltic

Established Member
We are not going to Clapham Common again are we? ;)

Certainly not - as Stovold makes clear when there are two missed turns players must travel on the first available rail replacement bus service provided that the bus is non-DDA compliant, at least twenty years old and in a non-standard livery - Sullivan Buses are usually acceptable. For the mobility impaired a TfL replacement taxi (in reality usually an Addison Lee mini-cab) is acceptable.

By a strange quirk of fate this somehow leaves us at Victoria Coach Station

Status
Not open for further replies.