• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Route Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

laseandre

Established Member
Here's mine after the Highland Mainline:

Attachments

• route-coverage.GIF
    route-coverage.GIF
    102.3 KB · Views: 30

me123

Established Member
:shock: Pretty impressive, Jordy! I was about to post my recent wanderings but it ain't exactly gonna match up to that one...

Jordy

Established Member
Thanks! Still lots of annoying stuff in the South East to do, some Wales, some Glasgow but less than I did have before my recent outing...and don't even ask about Wick/Thurso...!

me123

Established Member
Don't think many have the time or patience to go up the Far North Line... Anyway, my slightly improved efforts feature some English coverage :shock: including Newcastle-Carlisle, Blackpool North, the WCML to Preston and PRE-MAN via Wigan and Bolton. OK, not much, but I'm still impressed with myself.

And here's my Glasgow Area Coverage as well:

me123

Established Member
:shock: That's a bit scary, actually Shauna! Especially as you've somehow managed to cover more of Cornwall than you have Manchester! I've still got one or two bits of track you haven't, though :razz:

Gizmogle

Established Member
Looks good :) I think we all do ours in MS Paint!

Just use the pencil tool and cut off the lines that you haven't done with the same shade of blue, then use the fill took to colour it all in!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
My latest update is finally uploaded, the only addition being Deansgate to Warrington Central on the Liverpool drags last week:

Coverage_Map_14092008.jpg

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Looking well impressive that now Jordy!

Got an update of my own, will add below in a minute when I have uploaded it. Gonna look crepe quality for now as I saved a copy of the last one I posted on here, not editing the main one on my flash drive as I should have.

EDIT: Here it is then. Like I said, poor quality but I'll probably do a tidier version later. Latest updates are Salford Crescent - Bolton - Euxton Junction, Bolton - Wigan Station Junction - Wigan North Western, Hindley to Salford Crescent via Hag Fold and Flyde Junction to Blackpool North.

Coverage_Map_21102008.jpg

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Thanks for the tip, I'll download it later this week. For now the above map I use will do.

EDIT: Did it now, no time like the present and all that. Looks a good quality map, will take an age to update that!

Jordy

Established Member
Its much easier to use than the other one, but credit must go to Seth who made it a considerable time ago!

Ebbw Vale Parkway and Alloa branches have now been added

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.