• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Thameslink Trainee Vacancies

Status
Not open for further replies.

E&W Lucas

Established Member
I wonder if people can relocate presumably so

The internal map is presumably wider than it was with FCC

Not really re the internals. Still largely going to be DOO unit operation, even when their wider franchise comes in. Not many other people to look at internally. It's an "Off the Street" Driver production line.

They have taken people from further afield in the past, so worth asking.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

desi

Would someone be kind enough to send me the email address where I could send off my completed form to?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Jeffreybanks

Wow for it to be removed after like 3 days suggests quite a few applied. Anyone know rough turn around time for responses good or bad

TrackMann

Did anybody happen to grab the Vacancy Description for either of the 2 roles (namely the reference number) and where to send the application form?

Cheers,

TM

Jeffreybanks

Evening everybody

As I am sure a lot of people are, I am awaiting hopefully a positive response in regards to the Thameslink vacancy however I just wanted to review my application so checked my sent emails on my iphone and the application form attached was blank! I thought this couldn't be right so checked on my laptop where I originally submitted the email and attached my application form and it was completed, got me thinking or should I say more hoping the form I sent was completed... Any idea why the form was showing blank on my phone?

Thanks

Last edited:

desi

Thanks plastictaffy.

Jeff- you might want to appy again.

I had no such issue.

Marc1986

I had the same fear problem viewing my application on the iPhone. Do not fear, I believe that the iPhone doesn't have the right platform to view the text however windows/Microsoft does...all in all your application should be accessible on computers and this is what they will be using!

evoice

Regarding external or internal, got a confirmation from HR

Your email has been forwarded onto me as work in the recruitment team at GTR. In regards to your query we are using the internal form for both internal and external candidates.

So good luck everyone

Jeffreybanks

Great news evoice and thanks for cascading, you didn't by any chance go one further and ask roughly when they will let successful candidates know?

evoice

Haha hope I did. But I had emailed them before the vacancy closed. So you can guess how quick the response was :)

carriageline

Established Member
If anyone expected some sort of reply after a few days, your unfortunately in for a shock and a long old wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Komma

If anyone expected some sort of reply after a few days, your unfortunately in for a shock and a long old wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed,this is the railway after all,delays are to be expected.
I blame Network Rail;)

Marc1986

Congratulations guys. Not received anything this end yet. Hopefully will get something today! Did you get a choice of date as to when to attend the assessment or was this dictated to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.