• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The GTR talent pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Scattle

Ok so email received yesterday

MickyB
WDS2015
Choochoo216
Redzed
Champsracing
El Alamein

Anyone I missed ?

Ok so email received yesterday

MickyB
WDS2015
Choochoo216
Redzed
Champsracing
El Alamein
Scattle

I also recieved the email yesterday too.
DMI passed 27th July.
Added myself to list.

Last edited:

irish16

Have just recieved my email there now.

I am for kings cross sounds like were being put into groups?

Amex88

Sounds like a lot of London guys received this email. I have not had this yet. Maybe they are sending it out in batches? Just got to wait and see what happens the rest of the week I guess?

irish16

Sounds like a lot of London guys received this email. I have not had this yet. Maybe they are sending it out in batches? Just got to wait and see what happens the rest of the week.

Yeah sounds like alot of london guys so hopefully the start dates wont be too far away. Am sure you will get that email soon Amex.

Think am gona relax now from the phone lol

WDS2015

Seems a good mix of Bedford / London had the email

Champsracing Kings X / London
MickyB - Kings X / London
Scattle Kings X / London
Bobbybox Kings X / London
Irish16 Kings X / London
WDS2015 - Bedford or Hitchin
Sgiot Kngs X / Hitchin
Choochoo216 Bedford
Redzed ?
El Alamein Bedford
Wallacio - Bedford
firecrackerads

Amex88

Sounds like a lot of London guys received this email. I have not had this yet. Maybe they are sending it out in batches? Just got to wait and see what happens the rest of the week.

Yeah sounds like alot of london guys so hopefully the start dates wont be too far away. Am sure you will get that email soon Amex.
Think am gona relax now from the phone lol

Tbh I got that email a while ago. Well something like that.
I have kind of given up being glued to my phone.

I hate it when it rings and it's not them lol.

Wait and see what happens I guess.

RedZed

Scattle Kings X / London
Irish16 Kings X / London
Sgiot Kngs X / Hitchin
Choochoo216 Bedford
Redzed ?
El Alamein Bedford
Wallacio - Bedford
firecrackerads

Stick me down for Bedford !

Scattle Kings X / London
Irish16 Kings X / London
Sgiot Kngs X / Hitchin
Choochoo216 Bedford
Redzed ?
El Alamein Bedford
Wallacio - Bedford
firecrackerads

Bedford also

traintraining

I got an email today, waiting for Bedford too...going forward I still cant plan but will be booking a holiday for 1st week of november to take a break.

I dont particularly like my current job, and have had high expectations of getting out, at first I thought Il be out by June, then July , September, October, November, now even November looks out of the picture

Last edited:

Wivers008

Hang in there gents.

I have had a whirlwind few weeks in which I was offered a position at Cambridge depot.

I now start on the 12th Oct.

There are so many people waiting on Bedford and London that it's probably taking a while to sort out logistically.

I'm sure that Bedford courses should start rolling out soon.

Keep your heads up.

bengley

Established Member
4 of the people on my course are going to be at Bedford - they applied for the role in November last year

Amex88

4 of the people on my course are going to be at Bedford - they applied for the role in November last year

That makes sense. They must be doing it by application and dmi/medical dates. Makes a lot of sense. Should not be too long with onces who have had medicals and awaiting start dates. Sounds that way.

Gordo

I phoned recruiting on Monday as I hadn't received an email and I was worried I dropped off a lost somewhere. They said they'd call me back the next day to confirm my details as the people who were dealing with Bedford weren't in the room. I didnt get a call back but I got the Email yesterday.

dr1323

I got an email today, waiting for Bedford too...going forward I still cant plan but will be booking a holiday for 1st week of november to take a break.

I dont particularly like my current job, and have had high expectations of getting out, at first I thought Il be out by June, then July , September, October, November, now even November looks out of the picture

Ditto I feel the exact same way with my job role!

dr1323

Same for me too. Really wanted out this year.

I've given up on 2015 now and ready for a hellish Xmas period as I work in the food industry

Mine will be the opposite running up to xmas as I work in the motor trade people are more interested in buying presents than getting the vehicles fixed so we become quite and the manager becomes a nightmare lol

traintraining

Mine will be the opposite running up to xmas as I work in the motor trade people are more interested in buying presents than getting the vehicles fixed so we become quite and the manager becomes a nightmare lol

Yeh, i feel everyones pain... Cant believe that its increasingly likely that will have the 2015 xmas party with these current lot :oops:

leaffall

Hoping to get my contract today so I can hand my notice in been a week but guess that is normal as looking at previous posts seems some people got theirs almost last minute

Not sure how much time off there will be at christmas imagine a good chunk of the holiday I will be off given I am only starting in december

What depot did you get in the end Ml? Three Bridges?
As for Christmas they will give you the nod to book off Christmas and new year :)

iWantIn

Anyone on here applied for Blackfriars, or am i the only 1? Speak up...
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
oh i had the email the other day...i wouldnt be soo ****ed if courses didnt start until mid next year...it would give me time to apply for xrail...hahaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.