• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

the quiet place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

KentBrockman

Great place. But still, it is the only one in the whole Web))
facebook makes me sick, really. I resisted to create a profile for 2 years, but the pressure was too strong.

Last edited:

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Why does he/she want people to donate? To what?

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Can someone tells me what happens after I turn my speakers on and press F11? I'm always a bit wary of these sorts of site, and my Trojan-ridden lappy can't take much more of a beating :(

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
F11 is a browser function on most browsers for full screen viewing :smile: nothing happened to me. The sound is because there is music

TP

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's a nice little site - impressed! :D

Why does he/she want people to donate? To what?

Presumably to the costs of running the site, especially one which is so high profile.

junglejames

Established Member
Interesting. Amazing what a soothing piece of music does. However, because the quiet place is so good, i wont be joining it on facebook or twitter of google or myspace or wherever else! After all, the more time you follow it on facebook, the longer you keep yourself from the quiet place!!

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
I know I'm appearing as a grumpy so-and-so, but can someone explain how the site is not telling us something that we don't already know?

As for the donation, well...

eastwestdivide

Established Member
So in order to take a break from your screen/phone/email/notifications, you go and look at a website with noodly music on it?
I don't buy it. Or did I miss something (while I was actually away from my screen)

Barrett M95

What a waste of time. It must be ironic humour - it annoys you by wasting your time.

Barrett M95

Waste of time. Love it.

Really? I'd rather waste money than time. Money comes and goes, but time - that's just gone. You'll never get it back! Time is far more precious...

Whoa - this is getting philosophical. I wonder when Paul Sidorczuk will join in?!

T163R

Really? I'd rather waste money than time. Money comes and goes, but time - that's just gone. You'll never get it back! Time is far more precious...

Whoa - this is getting philosophical. I wonder when Paul Sidorczuk will join in?!

Well I don't like it because it's a waste of time, i like it.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
When I press F11 it turns the volume down.

Status
Not open for further replies.