• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Train Driver - London Midland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

YoungBuck

I have heard nothing , I know a couple of other internals who have also heard nothing and one who has

Got a bad feeling about this ..oh dear lol

Hopefully she was ambitious about the turn round time of the marking. As the only person on this forum who's heard has already passed

cobbler

I know of one person from Monday morning who has been called so far so who knows

Boxing123

Maybe the Freddie failure emails will be sent tomorrow. Oh well, looks like I won't be handing my notice in yet!!!!!! Dam lol

cobbler

Well unfortunately I have failed , passed everything but the fault finding
Some practice material would've been nice on that one
I think anyone who hasn't been called will have failed as well and the people I knew have failed on the same thing

Oh well Tickets pls

Boxing123

I think anyone who hasn't been called will have failed as well and the people I knew have failed on the same thing

Oh well Tickets pls

Oh noooo, sorry to hear that m8. Well I must have severely failed, because I haven't had a call!!!!! Perhaps I was that bad they won't bother lol.

Back to locking people up

TJD

Oh well Tickets pls

Sorry to hear that.

I'm sure next time will be different

Boxing123

Oh well Tickets pls

Hi mate,

Apart from the guy who had already passed the assessment with another TOC. Has anybody you know had a call to say they passed?

YoungBuck

Oh well Tickets pls

Yeh some more information on that last test would've been helpful. Good luck next time though!

How did they get in contact with you?

Last edited:

cobbler

Yeh some more information on that last test would've been helpful. Good luck next time though!

How did they get in contact with you?

I rang them and they told me over the phone
I think it's a very high fail rate

And yea some practice material would have helped

cobbler

I've asked around , apparently the practice material for the fault finding is sent with other tocs
Take from that what you will

Doesn't seem like a level playing field to me , which was quoted frequently by the opc assessor that we must have for fairness

Perhaps I'm just bitter lol

cobbler

Hi mate,

Apart from the guy who had already passed the assessment with another TOC. Has anybody you know had a call to say they passed?

yes i know of one guy who got a call to say he had passed , everyone else i knew failed on the same test

the others who made it through passed with another toc , which in hindsight is the best move due to the correct practice material being sent to them

YoungBuck

yes i know of one guy who got a call to say he had passed , everyone else i knew failed on the same test

the others who made it through passed with another toc , which in hindsight is the best move due to the correct practice material being sent to them

I tried to inbox you cobbler but the message won't go through.. would you be able to message me the number you called yesterday?

I'll give a them a call today to see which ones I've passed/failed

Boxing123

I tried to inbox you cobbler but the message won't go through.. would you be able to message me the number you called yesterday?

I'll give a them a call today to see which ones I've passed/failed

Did you call them? What did they say mate?

YoungBuck

I got through to the receptionist.. she said she'd go find out and call me back.. that was a 10am

Don't know whether I should try again

Boxing123

I got through to the receptionist.. she said she'd go find out and call me back.. that was a 10am

Don't know whether I should try again

That's a bit out of order!!! Oh well mate. Maybe you should try again. Out of common decency they should at least let us know. A little unprofessional I would say!

sd0733

Established Member
I've heard from H R that people should be notified over the next few days about the West Midlands positions. Unsure though if that's everyone or just internals but would presume its everyone together.

YoungBuck

I called them back at about 13.30 and she said she was waiting to hear back from someone at the OCC who had my results. I'm guessing they never got back to her. I'll chase it up again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.