• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transpennine Express New Trainee Driver Vacancies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Supersaint57

Mine is still saying invited to assessment, which hasn't changed since I got invited to the last one. They did say it's tight timescales as they are starting the training earlier than originally planned, and I would assume there will only be a couple of people going through the applications so that they can get consistency during filtering, so it's understandable that it's going to be a bit last minute. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone else who's applied!

Supersaint57

That's what I thought too Matt, just checked the email attachments and they are definitely the dates given. I don't see why they wouldn't change them and do additional dates though, especially if they have a lot of good applications.

youngboy

Chill lads, no point trying to second guess the HR dept. Sit back and have a good weekend, what will be will be !!!!

Mattm123

I wouldn't worry to be honest. They have been very late giving notice in say ones. Maybe Chrismadd has done the SBI interview as he's put manager interview. And of course that is the stage afterwards with the driver managers.

chrisdmadd

I've never sat the reaction test or the CBI.

They said they are sorry for the short notice and new introduction of dates but a lot of people have passed.

If successful the manager interview will take place too. I'm 9am Tuesday same hotel.

Mattm123

I've never sat the reaction test or the CBI.

They said they are sorry for the short notice and new introduction of dates but a lot of people have passed.

If successful the manager interview will take place too. I'm 9am Tuesday same hotel.

ah fair enough, looks like the rest of us are going to be monday or tuesday next week to here.

I would hope if we had failed we would have been told by now.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I'm through my tests are on fri

well done mate, was it a call or email ?

SilentChill

Oh well im through, im there Tuesday 9am too.

Dunno how my boss is gonna take it when I ask for Tuesday off pffffffffff. Wednesday wouldnt of been a problem.

Bad organisation if you ask me.

chrisdmadd

Oh well im through, im there Tuesday 9am too.

Dunno how my boss is gonna take it when I ask for Tuesday off pffffffffff. Wednesday wouldnt of been a problem.

Bad organisation if you ask me.

I would have been happy with Thurs or Fri and i get Tues!

Typical.

Congrats

CGS

I've just had an email in the last 10 minutes but it says Tuesday the 24th but Tuesday is the 23rd? I've just emailed back to see what day it actually is.

CGS

I've just rang HR and despite email saying Tuesday its actually on Wednesday - this may have happened with others?

SilentChill

Ok so I just rang the number on the email and she said its deffinatly the 24th which is Wednesday not Tuesday .....................

Hahaha god knows she didnt sound to sure

graycam25

well done to all whos made it through :) a tough process..

found out today that i too will be sitting the final interview on thursday :)
having done the reaction test and the structured interview previously i dont need to complete these again.

good luck all

Clarky042

Still heard nothing either way yet.........so it's not a NO just yet at least ! Congrats to all who've gone through, out of interest has anyones status on the recruitment page changed, mine still says next date 26th March !

Mattm123

Still heard nothing either way yet.........so it's not a NO just yet at least ! Congrats to all who've gone through, out of interest has anyones status on the recruitment page changed, mine still says next date 26th March !

Im the same, mine still says my old date. Least it is not a no! But I am feeling on edge with this now! Sooooooo want a yes haha

Status
Not open for further replies.