• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains Banning under 18`s from there stations and Gaurds threating customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Just because were under 18 doesnt mean were "KIDS"

Technically, yes, it does.
And if you want evidence:
'Kid' is an informal term meaning child, and according to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, a child is: "every human being below the age of 18 years unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier."

also we wernt talking about w***ing over trains at all and even if we were talking about trains thats no reason to kick us off the station there is such a thing as freedom of speech.

There's a difference between free speech and leaving a station.
They didn't stop you talking about whatever it was you were talking about, they just asked you to leave for whatever reasons it was they had.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ukrob

Established Member
I think this thread is starting to go a bit off track now with everyone isulting and swearing at each other.

as for acting inmature we have all done it at some time even the older members must have.

can we stop all of the insults etc please its starting to get on my nerves a bit

Well I can certainly say when I was younger I didn't stick fingers up at people, throw rubbish around a carriage, damage seats or ignore direction from staff.

anthony263

Established Member
Well I can certainly say when I was younger I didn't stick fingers up at people, throw rubbish around a carriage, damage seats or ignore direction from staff.

I agree with the points that u have made above, Mind u i dont think i have seen some very young children running aournd swearing etc and causing minor damage to seats and their parents are either to busy on the phone , drunk or have no control.

the only timne i have stuck my fingers up at someone is the bloody security person who told me i couldnt photograph my bus at cardiff bus stn ( glad that misruable man has gone)

dan_atki

Established Member
can we stop all of the insults etc please its starting to get on my nerves a bit

Yes, and mine. I don't expect to come here and read posts such as those I've read.

Only warning - immaturity in this thread stops here. Any more will receive infractions and relevant posts deleted.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Did you really need to post that? Nobody has posted in here in over two weeks. If you hadn't brought that up I don't think anyone would have noticed.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
No.

The thread had run its course and was well down the list.... until you posted just now!

But, as it's been resurrected (please don't bring up old topics unless you have something to add please) I will add that the off-duty TM who witnessed the behaviour has been confirmed as being who I (and others) thought it would be!

I won't say his name, but many regulars here will be able to work it out as he's a regular on the Class 90 and is a basher himself. So, when I say this guy said that the behaviour of certain people was very poor, then you can believe it is true as he doesn't mind people opening a window and having a look providing you don't take it too far.

So, in conclusion, the behaviour was poor and that has been independently verified and it needs to be better next time.

I suggest you try to keep staff like that 'on side' as it's better that way than to make enemies of them. That said, if lessons have been learnt, I'm sure he'd accept an apology as he's not one to hold grudges.

ukrob

Established Member
Yes,Because i was there with Victorianline67 and i would like the thread closing :)

Nobody had posted for almost three weeks, it was forgotten about but you just bumped it again. Well done. Maybe you should have used the alert button, but I have no idea why you think the thread should be closed.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
...I have no idea why you think the thread should be closed.
Because they behaved badly and it's been exposed. But if they are genuinely sorry and, rather than try to sweep the incident under the carpet, promise that lessons have been learnt (and keep to it!), then I'm sure people will forgive them.

bluenoxid

Established Member
Because they behaved badly and it's been exposed. But if they are genuinely sorry and, rather than try to sweep the incident under the carpet, promise that lessons have been learnt (and keep to it!), then I'm sure people will forgive them.

I've heard they have got memories like Elephants. Never forget <D

Established Member

correction VirginTrainFreak Behaved badly i did nowt but he has ADHD so the things he does (some things i CANT say becasue there so bloody stupid and ilegal :@) cant really be helped.

Ive apologised before but ill apologise again

Sorry

Established Member
Fair enough about the apology, but now passing the blame onto someone else?

nope just the guard thing as he was the one he spoke to, im not too sure what he was doing but id imagine it was daft, hence my post
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
this is tho we really did not do anything wrong i dont know whos stirred up what but as i said what happened was we arrived at cov got kicked off for no reason 2hrs later and my mate was told to get his head in.

Thats it!

nothing ilegal nothing hurting anyone! so whats all this about behaving badly?

Established Member
nope just the guard thing as he was the one he spoke to, im not too sure what he was doing but id imagine it was daft, hence my post

So why didn't you mention this before?

and to quote your original post:

As always we decided to get the wind on our faces but we didnt go mad with our heads fully out the window then i saw a guy dressed in normal clothes flash a badge to my mate and i heard him say in the most threating tone of voice "Im a gaurd at Euston I SUGGEST you keep your head in!".

Status
Not open for further replies.