• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What's your desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Eagle

Established Member
If I posted mine in it's current state you'd all hate me... 1920*1080...

I already hate you for making me have to scroll across even at the size you posted yours (I'm on a 1366×768 laptop and I never quite maximize my windows). But I can forgive you for having such good taste in cartoons :P

Ivo

Established Member
I change quite often but for the moment I have this:

202269Sanstitre.jpg

Ah, non! C'est en Français! Quelle probleme...

Tres bon, mon ami! :)

SS4

Established Member
If I posted mine in it's current state you'd all hate me... 1920*1080...

I used to have one 3360x1080 although in reality it was two monitors: one 1920x1080 and one 1440x900 (the one I'm using now) melded into one virtual desktop

Nym

Established Member
Eagle, I'm sure you're also a member of the website that shal not be named where that artwork is directly linked from.

Have comfort that during the day I have to work with much lower res screens...1024*600 most of the time...

1366×768 If I'm lucky and can steal a uni screen, only get a decent res if I can get a computer in the library, but they don't have any of the software I need.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I used to have one 3360x1080 although in reality it was two monitors: one 1920x1080 and one 1440x900 (the one I'm using now) melded into one virtual desktop

Snap...

Laptop screen and me big screen

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Standard Windows background here!

Note the second icon down in the second row..... the traditional Columns game!:)

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 43

Eagle

Established Member
Ugh. Why would you want to make Windows look like OSX? That's like taking a beautiful Lamborghini Murcielago and adding mods from a Renault Twingo. :lol:

SS4

Established Member
I can't be the only Linux user here? :cry:

@ Chris: Is HTC sync any good?

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I can't be the only Linux user here?

Figures I've seen suggest that Linux is maybe 1/2% of the OS market. So really it's perfectly possible for you to be the only user of those that have posted on this thread.

Crossover

Established Member
Mine is the standard "Infrastructure" Windows 7 pictures (scrolling and is the set where one is, I'm sure, the Bullring in Birmingham)

All the other PC's I use on a regular basis are all Windows XP. On my parents main PC at the moment which is a picture looking towards Marine Drive and the castle in Scarborough taken from the NBR (a web pic I think) - my brother tends to change it periodically with most being a train of some sort (even though he isn't much of an enthusiast :s)

newbie babs

Mine is my eldest son in his combats, training somewhere in the world...I see him every time I switch it on and then I don`t miss him as much.

Tomonthetrain

Established Member
My laptop is a snap of Dudley Castle, my 1 work computer is of 170631 approaching SBJ...whereas my other works computer is 222013 at Leicester. What do my bosses pay me to do!!!!

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
1.8% of visits to RailUK are made on Linux.

tigerroar

On Moderation
Here's mine, a photo I took in pre-season against Bristol Rovers. I must change it because he's gone now.

Attachments

• scr.jpg
    scr.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 35

Lrd

Established Member
On my Mac I have the standard OSX Lion background, but on my phone I have this.

View of Southampton Water/Marchwood from Mayflower Park which I took on a mobile phone back in March of this year.

Attachments

• IMAG0003.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.