• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Zooey Deschanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minilad

Established Member
Zooey Deschanel is filing for divorce from her husband.

Anyone reckon I stand a chance if I put on my best clobber and talk all nice like

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

chris89

Established Member
Zooey Deschanel is filing for divorce from her husband.

Anyone reckon I stand a chance if I put on my best clobber and talk all nice like

Sadly none of us would have a chance :(

Just find is funny that Her and Katie Perry look so similar, But Zooey Deschanel being the better looking one.

Chris

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Perhaps she's a closest Voyager crank? In which case you could be in with a good shout if you offered to sneak her aboard for a cab ride or two.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Done the Google images search and it's just a woman who looks like many other women? Is she famous for something?

DaveNewcastle

Established Member
I don't think I can anything to that.

One of my distant neighbours got divorced once . . .
is there a (classic economics) 'supply and demand' problem? I could set up a small business selling personal information from new divorcees in the Divorce Courts if anyone thinks there's a substantial demand?

Schnellzug

Established Member
oh, is she the one in the wacky new hit comedy that's being advertised? She does rather kooky, I have to say. I'm always suspicious of Kooky.

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
oh, is she the one in the wacky new hit comedy that's being advertised? She does rather kooky, I have to say. I'm always suspicious of Kooky.

Yes, that's the one.

I watched the first episode of New Girl last night - it's got critical acclaim in the US, but has got something of a lukewarm reaction here from critics. I think it had some good comedy moments (I laughed out loud a few times) and I'll keep watching it, but I don't think its as good as 30 Rock or some other US imports.

alanf

I won't be in the queue if that helps. She looks a bit of a minger to me

Alan

WatcherZero

Established Member
She ended up playing her cousin on the show, they are spookily alike in mannerisms and speech even for sisters though.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
I saw an article on the DM website yesterday. Apparently, some TV personality (I forget her name) has just had a baby. Its name?

Papaya.

Hydro

Established Member
I saw an article on the DM website yesterday. Apparently, some TV personality (I forget her name) has just had a baby. Its name?

Papaya.

Amusingly, it can be shortened to "Pap".

Do these people not think about how their children will cope with these names come school?

Kernowfem

Rather harks back to Bob Geldof's three daughters.....

Peaches
Pixie
Fifi Trixibelle

I'll never understand parents doing this to a child they love. Inflicting henous names on the poor things. My mum and dad gave me a normal first name then proceeded to give me a middle name named after a small cornish village Sennen. The looks i get off people when i have to give my full name!! Cheers ma and pa.

Zoe

Established Member
My mum and dad gave me a normal first name then proceeded to give me a middle name named after a small cornish village Sennen.
It wouldn't have been so bad f it had been Cornish village that is more often used as a name, Zelah.

Status
Not open for further replies.