• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Great Western - Trainee Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romneym335

Hopefully FGW will see his posts on this forum and will base their decision on this when they find out who he is :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SkinnyDave

Established Member
Trolling now!
Mods

I have taken a screen shot of this and will be passing it on to the training school managers at GWR!

CreamODcrop

Well let's hope they don't read some of the other posts on here eh :)
Luckily that will always remain a mystery :)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Trolling now!
Mods

I have taken a screen shot of this and will be passing it on to the training school managers at GWR!

Take a seat skinny :) do you really think a screen shot of a random forum post will be of any interest.

End day I replied to the posts given. Plus have given valuable information to other posts.

Last edited:

CreamODcrop

If I were you, you better hope so.. One of them has already read your posts.

Oh can you say Hi from me an introduction a bit sooner than predicted.

The force isn't strong with you, as if they would read this.

Think you will find your trolling me.
And how did you deduce that from my post ?

Because your are incorrect.

Johncleesefan

This guy is no trainee await to start. He's some kid stirring the fat on forums. Fairly entertaining and dusted this thread out of the woodwork again.

HLE

Established Member
Oh can you say Hi from me an introduction a bit sooner than predicted.

The force isn't strong with you, as if they would read this.

Think you will find your trolling me.

Because your are incorrect.

Oh you're going to have one hell of a shock when/if you start on the railway.

And as for your invaluable advice. Sorry do you have a different username then as well as this one?

This guy is no trainee await to start. He's some kid stirring the fat on forums. Fairly entertaining and dusted this thread out of the woodwork again.

Makes it fairly obvious to be honest !

Last edited:

CreamODcrop

Oh you're going to have one hell of a shock when/if you start on the railway.

And as for your invaluable advice. Sorry do you have a different username then as well as this one?

Makes it fairly obvious to be honest !

Not at all , why obvious. just defending myself. It's true.
Oh wait, they have and he will be driving one of these...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/coastermadmatt/14574879738

Gotta a start somewhere I guess :) charming.

CreamODcrop

Where?
I cant find any 'valuable' information in any of your posts, although some of your posts are priceless!

Haha I will take that as a compliment. Well probably useful more than valuable.

I will let you know how the training goes.

G136GREYHOUND

Haha I will take that as a compliment. Well probably useful more than valuable.

I will let you know how the training goes.

Troll or not, you're a cock and I've seen the cocky cocks like you fall flat on their arse and get zero union support from their highly amused colleagues as soon as they make their first cock up ( which everyone does, sooner or later, no matter how good they are- so get used to the idea )

CreamODcrop

Troll or not, you're a cock and I've seen the cocky cocks like you fall flat on their arse and get zero union support from their highly amused colleagues as soon as they make their first cock up ( which everyone does, sooner or later, no matter how good they are- so get used to the idea )

Well seems you managed to dust yourself off after falling flat on your face then.

With language like yours it's clear to see. I am aware people make mistakes so don't underestimate people.

Toddy

Well today was busy.

I've kinda been hiding in the shadows like batman, a dark knight.

I have a theory, when I wait for a bus and light a cigarette one turns up, having tried this with no courses announced I've decided to change tactics, I've just brought a house, upping the ante on my theory. If courses roll out next week send all thank you cards to SPM.

All trolling and joking aside I sincerely wish everyone waiting for a start date the best of luck for 2016.

I'm going back into the shadows for now but I will be watching.

G136GREYHOUND

Well seems you managed to dust yourself off after falling flat on your face then.

With language like yours it's clear to see. I am aware people make mistakes so don't underestimate people.

I never underestimate anyone, but some people clearly over estimate themselves

If you are for real, I am soooooooooooo looking forward to meeting you

G136GREYHOUND

Likewise can't wait to meet and accept your apology in person. :)

lol, don't worry if you are actually physically and mentally older than 15, then the training school awaits CreamODcrAp with baited breath and much red ink, and if you stay on the railway for 50 years, your nickname will STILL be CreamODcrAp now when you retire !

Last edited:

NHG66

So, if you are for real, mind telling us the names of the driver managers that interviewed you and the location of said interview, oh and whilst we are at it, the name of the company and location where you had your medical.

G136GREYHOUND

So, if you are for real, mind telling us the names of the driver managers that interviewed you and the location of said interview, oh and whilst we are at it, the name of the company and location where you had your medical.

You don't seriously think CreamODcrAp is real do you ? And if he is that he/she will have the testicles to offer up their real details ?

If however they are real, then their arrogance and attitude towards the role WILL come out and I'm pretty sure they will be unique on the railway as I've never seen anyone shoot themselves so firmly in both feet before they have even started a driver's course !

NHG66

You don't seriously think CreamODcrAp is real do you ? And if he is that he/she will have the testicles to offer up their real details ?

!

Of course I don't but this will prove without doubt that he is a troll if he cannot provide details.

CreamODcrop

Of course I don't but this will prove without doubt that he is a troll if he cannot provide details.

Well I am sure you already would know that a high level of common sense and aptitude is a pre-requisite for a role as Train Driver.

Thus giving out details as you have mentioned would be rather reckless.
Nice try though maybe there are other questions that can be answered ;)
lol, don't worry if you are actually physically and mentally older than 15, then the training school awaits CreamODcrAp with baited breath and much red ink, and if you stay on the railway for 50 years, your nickname will STILL be CreamODcrAp now when you retire !

What have we already discussed with regards to underestimating. Name calling does not show you in a bright light. :)

NHG66

Well I am sure you already would know that a high level of common sense and aptitude is a pre-requisite for a role as Train Driver.

You are applying for a job as a train driver, not as a secret agent for MI5, also there is nothing commercially sensitive regarding which company does GWR medicals or the names of the driver managers. You have been found out my friend ;)

CreamODcrop

You are applying for a job as a train driver, not as a secret agent for MI5, also there is nothing commercially sensitive regarding which company does GWR medicals or the names of the driver managers. You have been found out my friend ;)

Come on friend :) giving out details so a few upset trolls on here can fire off a few emails. It makes no difference unless you have the whole list managers throughout the whole country. Could be bilbo baggins for all u know.

Talking about Mi5/Mi6 I've completed that application previously and that was the one of the hardest assessment and applications ever. Money wasn't great and chose different direction in the end. I can tell you that as no longer in any process.

G136GREYHOUND

Nice try though maybe there are other questions that can be answered ;)

What have we already discussed with regards to underestimating. Name calling does not show you in a bright light. :)

LOL, I need more popcorn ! And I have 20 years of train driving under my belt, you haven't got past the first 20 seconds yet, M15 ! jesus, just when you thought this forum was becoming boring it's become funnier than two monkeys masturbating in a cage

Last edited:

CreamODcrop

So TrollODcrop which depot are you waiting for?
That isn't secret info!

Funny being called a troll especially when being trolled.

I've answered politely to the vast majority of posts.

when I get offered will be sure to let you know as you will surely admit would be reckless.
LOL, I need more popcorn !

Salted I hope :) cos u ain't sweet.

G136GREYHOUND

Funny being called a troll especially when being trolled.

I've answered politely to the vast majority of posts.

when I get offered will be sure to let you know as you will surely admit would be reckless.

Can you repeat that in legible English please before you fail on poor safety critical comms.

Salted I hope :) cos u ain't sweet.

Popcorn in the buffet these days is salted and sweet, but sadly they don't do the Full of **** version anymore so you're plumb out of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.